Monday, February 4, 2008

Lowly beginnings

I have just finished setting up this blog, trying to learn how to do it along the way and making it look ok, although there will probably be some more changes in the near future.

My first real post will probably be my thoughts on this Sunday's Superbowl, which was my drive to start this blog in the first place, although other subjects have crossed my mind.

Anyone who would happen to visit this blog and would be interested can probably expect it sometime tomorrow.

Now a hot bath and to bed to try to shake up some fatigue that comes from watching the Superbowl live when there is an 8 hour time difference between you country and the state where it takes place, meaning I had to go to bed around 5 am knowing that I would have to wake up around 9 am to go to work. Thankfully spring holidays have started here in Belgium, which means there was nearly no traffic, just as I hoped, so I was at work on time even though I left home nearly half an hour later than usual!

No comments: